Shrimp Compost 20L Floral
This top-notch compost is perfect for your most valuable plants and houseplants. Use shrimp compost in challenging conditions such as container gardening or flowerbeds planted in poor soil. It gives clayey and sandy soils structure and enriches dressing soil. Very popular in Quebec, it is rich in organic materials, basic nutritional elements (nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium) and several trace minerals.
- Boosts fertility in sandy or poor soil
- Encourages the retention of moisture and nutrients in sandy soil
- Improves the structure of heavy soil such as clay, making it more porous
- Increases soil fertility in the medium and long term
- Limits the propagation of fungal diseases
Tips of Rock Giguère
Buying compost is a lot like buying orange juice: you get what you pay for. If you want a high quality product, opt for shrimp compost. Although it is often more expensive than other products, its effectiveness makes it much more valuable than lower quality, commercially produced compost.