Red Cedar Mulch 2 cu.ft. Floral
Red cedar mulch is an attractive, completely organic soil decoration that is fragrant, nutrient rich, economical, and easy to use. Made from 100% natural forest products, this renewable product is suitable for commercial and residential sites alike. It can be used around the base of trees, shrubs, young hedges, flowerbeds, vegetable gardens, surrounding a patio or pool, and on paths. It is more durable than mulches made from cocoa shells or shredded leaves, which break down rapidly.
2 CU FT
- Requires little maintenance
- Helps keep landscapes beautiful
- Creates lots of contrast with greenery
- Limits weed growth
- Helps soil retain humidity, reducing the need for watering
- Nourishes soil over time, since it provides organic materials and fertilizing elements that decompose slowly
- Prevents soil from becoming dense or packed down
- Protects root systems
- By protecting plants at their base from inclement weather, increases winter hardiness in new plants and superficial root systems
Tips of Rock Giguère
Wherever soil has been left exposed, water loss will be a serious problem. Plants in these conditions transpire a lot during heat waves. So it is very important to maintain a good level of humidity in soil. Cedar mulch reduces evaporation and water loss very effectively, making it a good way to prevent soil from drying out.