Cow Manure 20L Floral
Very popular with many farmers and gardeners, cow manure is one of the richest fertilizers. A natural product that is abundant in organic matter, it does not burn plants and is an ideal way to make heavy soil more crumbly. Mix it into poor earth that lacks richness or use it in sandy soil to balance it out. It is appropriate for all kinds of crops.
- Effective and easy to use
- Lightens clayey or heavy soil, ensuring better aeration and drainage
- Gives sandy soil more body
- Improves draught resistance
- An effective ecological fertilizer that is rich in potassium
- Revitalizes soil
- Can be used with a mixture of other soils to improve soil properties
Tips of Rock Giguère
Among the long-term benefits of manure is an increase in the organic matter in soil, which is something you can’t get with nonorganic fertilizers. Cow manure (which is considered a “cold” manure) breaks down slowly, making it an ideal way to correct soil.