Natural Cedar Mulch 2 cu.ft. Floral
Uncoloured cedar mulch is an attractive, completely organic soil decoration that is fragrant, nutrient rich, economical, and easy to use. Made from 100% natural forest products, this renewable product is suitable for commercial and residential sites alike. It can be used around the base of trees, shrubs, young hedges, flowerbeds, vegetable gardens, surrounding a patio or pool, and on paths. It is more durable than mulches made from cocoa shells or shredded leaves, which break down quickly.
2 CU FT
- Requires little maintenance
- Helps keep landscapes beautiful
- Limits weed growth
- Helps soil retain humidity, reducing the need for watering
- Nourishes soil over time, since it provides organic materials and fertilizing elements that decompose slowly
- Prevents soil from becoming dense or packed down
- Protects root systems
- By protecting plants at their base from inclement weather, increases winter hardiness in new plants and superficial root systems
Tips of Rock Giguère
For soil, being left naked is a horror! We just have to look at soil in nature to see how unnatural that state is. When soil is exposed, it means that it has somehow become inappropriate – either infertile or, quite often, toxic. Putting down and replenishing mulch reduces the labour of gardening by providing conditions that encourage plant growth and general health over the long term.