Brown Cedar Mulch 2 cu.ft. Floral
Brown cedar mulch is an attractive, completely organic soil decoration that is fragrant, nutrient rich, economical, and easy to use. Made from 100% natural forest products, this renewable product is suitable for commercial and residential sites alike. It can be used around the base of trees, shrubs, young hedges, flowerbeds, vegetable gardens, surrounding a patio or pool, and on paths. It is more durable than mulches made from cocoa shells or shredded leaves, which break down rapidly.
2 CU FT
- Requires little maintenance
- Helps keep landscapes beautiful
- Its brown hue harmonizes well with all colour combinations and looks like organic earth
- Limits weed growth
- Helps soil retain humidity, reducing the need for watering
- Nourishes soil over time, since it provides organic materials and fertilizing elements that decompose slowly
- Prevents soil from becoming dense or packed down
- Protects root systems
- By protecting plants at their base from inclement weather, increases winter hardiness in new plants and superficial root systems
Tips of Rock Giguère
Mulch should be laid out in a thickness varying from 8 to 10 cm (3 to 4 inches). When mulch is applied, leave a border of around 10 cm (4 inches) around plant stems so as not to suffocate or damage plants that are sensitive to rot. Add more mulch every year to replace that which has decomposed. The best time to spread it out is when the soil is damp and warm.